Commission publishes audit of floodplain management plans
The Commission has completed its first audit in line with its statutory responsibility under Section 44 of the Water Management Act 2000 (Act). The audit report was provided to the Minister for Water, Property and Housing in August 2020 and is now available on this website.
The report covers the audit of the implementation of the following plans:
- Lachlan River (Gooloogong to Jemalong Gap) 2011
- Lachlan River (Jemalong Gap to Condobolin) 2012
- Lachlan River, Hillston, Lake Brewster to Whealbah 2005
- Stage 1: Edward and Wakool Rivers (Deniliquin to Moama-Moulamein Railway) 2010
- Stage 2: Wakool River (Moama-Moulamein Railway to Gee Gee Bridge) 2010
- Stage 3: Edward and Niemur Rivers (Moama-Moulamein Railway to Liewah and Mallan) 2010
- Lower Edward and Wakool Rivers (Stage 4) (Noorang Rd to Wakool Murray Junction) 2000
- Tuppal and Bullatale Creeks (Murray River Uptake to Deniliquin) 2004
- Billabong Creek (Walbundrie to Jerilderie) 2006
- Murrumbidgee River (Hay to Maude) 2014.